Saturday 28 April 2012

Spring Clear out

Having had a bit of a clean up, with a bigger one to follow, its time to accept I have too many g..g..g..g..g. gadgets. And maybe 1 or 2 unneeded guitars.

So...going to hit ebay and get rid of some of the unused or outdated pedals. I'm finding I can do pretty much anything I want with my Adrenallinn 3 and the RC300 in combination when needed with my detachable mobile board and EX7 pedal...

So the Zoom GX2 and probably the Jamman can go..The 607 bass pedal, can go too, though I will replace it with a more uptodate version. There's a load of other minor pedals I can get rid off too, that simply don't get used since I now pretty much always use the A3.

That should put a few bob into my bank account (or paypals) in the coming month..just in time to buy something else ;)


Ahthankyew

No comments: