Friday 26 September 2008

Nearly

The Boxes are finally in the Netherlands, according to todays tracking list. I also got a mail back from the courier company who suggested the reason they went to Austria was because there was no country on the Label
....hmm well I doubt very much Bina would not have written the country on the address she put on the box, but even if that was the case (I'll see when they arrive), the courier company actually supplied a shipping label, complete with bar code etc when they picked it up, and their confirmation mail to me clearly shows the full address including the country.

I think I'll do a bit of complaining and see if a refund is on offer...when they finally arrive. I'm dreading to see them after being passed around so many hubs and depots, they could be quite badly banged up.

fingers crossed though, today should be the day.


Ahthankyew

No comments: