Friday 9 January 2009

Brrr

The Winter chill is getting quite severe now. I know that in the UK they've been reporting very low temperatures, but its just as cold if not a little colder here.

One plus side to this is some frankly stunning winter scenes here in Breda. A very light flurry of powder snow last night, combined with a hard frost, has left all the Trees in breda looking like white snow sculptures. Just really beautiful scenes. I'll post a pic soon, but my main PC is currently out of action so I don't have the abilty to transfer pics from my phone.

On the down side, I don't think I was fully recovered from Bina's cold before I started work this week, going out and cycling to work in the sub zero temps has brought about another slightly different no less unpleasent cold.

No fair, getting 2 colds one after the other is probably against the Geneva convention or something, even germ warfare has to have rules...oh that right its a virus.

I don't mind the runny nose so much, but I basically havn't stopped coughing for 3 weeks, and I still have a bloody sore rib.

Ah well, off to the chemist soon for some lemsips.
Ahthankyew

No comments: