Thursday 22 January 2009

woooow result

I got an apology from Nintendo.

Yup, I did, they apologized for the delays and said they would review their processes to ensure information was more accurate, and promised to expedite my order as soon as the relevant building of kits was done.

I call that a result, but I'm still needing those kits hoping they will be here early next week.

The project itself is all pulling together incredibly well, we missed our milestone date unfortunately, which I absolutely hate, bugs, sickness and some technical issues were the cause but eventually overcome.

Fortunately the game is looking pretty amazing and really pushes the DS, so if we can hit a delivery this weekend we should be able to catch up. At least the client is pleased with it, if eager to receive the deliverables.

I'd love to give more details/show some pics, but I'm just not able to..Perhaps when its done.

In other news, my health is improving, thanks for asking mum. I picked up a chest infection after my two colds which has kept me coughing every so often to the point that my sore rib, which I injured after Christmas has actually got much more painful. But I'm on the mend so just have to let nature take its course.

This has however brought home the realization I need to sort out a local doctor and get myself registered. Some Anti-Biotics might help clear this up. Definitely on my to-do list for next week.

Finally I have to show you this.


One of my students has put me in his game assignment as a character, I LOOOOVE this, it is soo cool. The Simpson's is probably my favorite TV show and to be depicted as a Simpsons character is just way too cool. I've made this my new avatar for our college forums and can't wait to see the final game.

I've seen some of the other lecturers caricatures as well, they are incredibly funny and I hope they will get as big a kick out of it as I do.





Ahthankyew

No comments: