Sunday 30 October 2011

Who said Technology makes life simpler...

Whoever it was was an idiot, and has never tried to get Itunes to run on 2 computers. I can get my mac to work, but it won't hold all the songs I manually imported and there's something wrong with the USB connections on my PC which causes Itones to just fuck up royally pretty much refusing to update anything except on rare when it can be bothered occasions.

So I try to avoid using Itunes for all but the most basic of things....but when there's an update of course my pain is quadrupled.

The amount of time I've wasted tonight just trying to do a simple update for a new album I added is absurd...as I type its finally updating, and the songs have gone over...whats the betting it bombs out half with through with an "unexpected error"




Ahthankyew

No comments: