Tuesday 30 July 2024

Constipation has a reward....kinda

Diets do have drawbacks, I havn't been to the loo for a few days, and of course that bungs you up, even if you don't eat much. I try to eat fibre in the form of cabbage,lettuce, musli in small amounts,  as well as fresh fruit and veg.. but... ,yeah it can be a few days...and not always..ahem pleasent...

But the good thing is when you do go.... you go... and todays morning weigh-in produced 97.5kg so the drop continues...

Im going to start with the excercise when I hit 90.. nothing dramatic, I hate jogging, but a few weight routines and more regular quick walks to push  things along...

I'm actually starting to enjoy this process, the hunger is controllable as long as I don't drink, and indeed not drinking also drops the weight.

Really not sure if I'll ht 70 before we go on Holiday in October, 10kg a month is pushing it a bit, bbut should get to 80kg so I won't be quite soo chubby and puffing in the Thai heat when we get there.

Ahthankyew

No comments: