Wednesday 31 July 2024

ohhh chillies

Jirawan brought home some large green chilli peppers from the Turkish shop yesterday and cooked them off as I was making my evening meal, a small sausage wrap, two tiny chipolata's, some lettuce, 4 cherry tomatoes, 1 gherkin chopped, half red onion sliced, in a whole grain tortilla wrap....yup, thats it, thats my one meal.

I added a chopped chilli to my wrap and discovered while eating, it was... ,hotter than a burning pizza oven in hell....

wowser.. normally the big green chillies are just mild and sweet, not these badboys... but I hadn't had chillies for a while so the burn was fun..... until 6am when the burn decided to eat through  most of my lower intestines and seek an outlet.... which it did for about 2 hours.


96.9kg this morning.... no no Im not going to be eating those chillies again even though thats the best diet pill I've ever had.


Ahthankyew

No comments: