Monday 1 July 2024

New Challenge

Right, something new to push myself, I've failed miserably at learning Dutch over 16 years, though I can understand some, I fail to speak or write it.. I could get better but long term there's no real advantage. A few years from now I'll be in Thailand... So..

Going to learn an even harder langage than Dutch :D
Thai... I plan to sign up to a course that is apparently very good, and yes it costs but that will just drive me on.. I am going to keep it secret from Jirwan (she never reads these posts) but if I manage it, when we get to Thailand for our October break, I hope to be able to speak to her family and friends in at least some Basic Thai which will be a nice suprise for her.

This one will be hard  :D lets see if I am still capable of learning anything



Ahthankyew

No comments: