Sunday 21 July 2024

London....well thats going to screw up my diet

I mean its not Edinbirgh, where I can get proper fish and chips and battered black pudding, but it is London, where I can get Nando's, proper curries and a reasonable facsimile of fish and chips (quite a few do haddock)... 

I did succumb tonight to a nice curry, but it was my end of weekend fast, though probably too big a portion, if I promise to be good tomorrow, I might be able to  walk it off.

Jirawan joins me tomorrow evening so I might take a walk to Denmark street and see how much some of my guitars are worth now... no buying though promise


Jirawan is visiting some family here so I will tag along and politely decline some of the wonderful thai food on ....fuck no I won't...but I will try to walk it off.






Ahthankyew

No comments: