Friday 15 January 2010

Curry Powder is Orange

Paprika is red. Always the best way to identify these 2 spices in unmarked jars!! though Labels might be a better idea???

Do try to remember that unless you actually like hot cheese sauce (wasn't bad actually).

The chest infections/cough is still present, though seems to be improving, had to scratch the whole week in the end so will have a lot of catching up work to do this weekend producing more hand out sheets and sample code for the students to use which I was going to go over in class.

I will try to get to the Doctor Bina is registered with soon and register with them since clearly I needed some antibiotics to fight this and I suppose its about time I did actually register since theres no telling when your going to get ill, is there!

Ahthankyew

No comments: