Monday 29 March 2010

Less dribble, more owww

The drink worked wonders and a few days later no real problems to report, but now I'm quite uncomfortable due to the stitch the jaw surgeon put in to stem some bleeding..its a dissolving one so it will go in a few more days, but in the meantime its causing a fair bit of localized pain as it pulls on some tender healing gum.

Bahh...all the more reason to buy more booze I think.


In other news......Jodie has shown some interest in learning to play guitar...though I am far from being a competent player or teacher, I can certainly show her some basics and see if she takes to it...Not too keen on her playing on my Breedlove though, so have made some other arrangements....... ;)

A Crafter Twin Bird GA....a suitably girly guitar..



she seems pleased :D

Ahthankyew

No comments: