Monday 5 April 2010

Happy Easter?

Here in Holland, at least in the south, Easter is a big deal, with Friday and Monday being public holidays in most places making it a classic long weekend.

So great, a nice long weekend for everyone, even if you don't actually believe the whole zombie son of god thing..

Though of course I might enjoy it more if I didn't normally have Friday and Monday at home anyway....at least officially I don't have to do any work.

Weather has been pretty crappy though, after the surprisingly early warm spell the other week, it seems we have got the tail end of the storms that have been hitting the UK. Not a lot of snow, (in fact I only noticed some hailstones but Bina assures me there was snow,) but it chilly and wet for sure. Today, (Monday) looks brighter though so we might venture out and see what if anything is open today.





Ahthankyew

No comments: