Saturday 17 April 2010

Who spilled the curry?

spent 10 mins on my knees cleaning up the stain after someone spilled some curry on the carpet last night, would have been a bit easier if I had been told at the time;)

Not that I mind at all, we had a FANTASTIC evening last night, with most of our work colleagues and friends coming over to celebrate the great British Curry extravaganza Bina and I had prepared as a sort of final chew event.

The event was a great success with everyone really enjoying the food, a selection of chicken, lamb and vegan curries, dal's and stuff.

Including an absurdly hot Chicken Phal I prepared which was intended only for the Macho men and true masochists, since it had 20 dried red chilies 10 fresh red chillies, and a couple of scotch bonnet chillies in there...which normally would need you wearing a Hazmat suit to serve...but it all got eaten!!!!
...I am sure there are going to be some hot bottoms today though ;)

Some impromptu guitar playing also occurred followed by more food and chocolate fountain fun, before ending on several rounds of Tequila slammers with the surviviours.

A great night, with great people...Bina and I had a total ball, thanks to all who came (even the curry spiller).


Ahthankyew

No comments: