Sunday 15 July 2012

89.3 IKEA fail

Aside from the exercise of cycling there...IKEA was a dissapointment..
I wanted one of these


But had neglected to take a note of the name, thinking I would see it in the store and go collect it and a few other bulky items and then arrange for delivery
But desptie going around twice (arrgghhh let me off) I never saw it....without the name I was a little impotant on the instore stock control system..so I had to leave it.

bahh will try again later...its not as if I have anything else to do.

Also a mooch around the beddign stores proved disapointing too. I just need a simple and basic double bed for the new "spare" room, but all the stores were selling frames/slats and matresses seperately at extremes of price, so even the most basic bed is 4-500 euro's..

There was a decent cheap bed "frame" in Kwantuum, (a mega cheap tatty store) but no delivery option, or not I could understand.

Tiredness and frustration then drove me home, on a slightly more scenic route than usual...the rain almost stayed away, just a minor shower or 2...compared to the last few days deluges.

Diet is back on again now, so need to get back down to where I was before the break.


Ahthankyew

No comments: