Monday 14 December 2009

brrrrr

Well its sods bloody law innit. The 1st hard frosts of winter arrived this morning, and our heating packed in last night.

I say packed in, its been sounding alarms on and off for the last 2-3 weeks. Usually I unplug it and switch it back on in the morning, that seems to work. But last night I decided to try to get the incomprehensible menu system to display the cause of the alarm. I didn't, instead I seemed to reset everything, and as a result now there is no heating at all.

Doh!

I've sent a mail to the landlord to come and get it sorted, it really is a stupidly complex underfloor/remote sensor type of thing but I have no idea how to make it work so need to get them to come and help...either that or find a 5 year old who can program a video recorder.


Ahthankyew

No comments: