Monday 28 December 2009

Still an ever more sanctimonious prick.

Still unable to email me about MY blog...and then has the cheek to continue to attack me via email to Bina. You're not going to get a response from her, so stop mailing her.

Heres the reason I don't like you Dave...you're a fucking abject coward...now stop using Bina, Jodie and Celia to fight your battles.

Your miserable attempts to get a rise from me, will be better served by contacting me direct, where my only reply is going to be..nothing. I really don't give a damn what you think about me, my relationship with my father or my so called hate issues and again with the laughable bullying comment....Your sad attempts to use these "issues" and other peoples feelings as justification for your indignation shows you for what you are.

In every day life I would happily ignore pointless people like you; sadly due to Jodie, I have to have some limited contact...I suggest for the benefit of all, including Jodie, who is more than aware of how I feel about you and therefore has no need to take sides, we limit our contact to when, where and how Jodie will be collected at the airport.

I will repeat for the record....everything on this blog are things that amuse me or are a record my events in my life, and my feelings about those events, its all true, If you don't like it...don't read it!




Ahthankyew

No comments: