Monday 28 December 2009

Still a santimonous prick

Ah well, it had to happen eventually, Jodie has now discovered my blog and in typical teen fashion has taken offense to some of the items posted (while it seems, telling all her friends about it, at least according to the new hits I'm counting)

This is a shame since the whole point of this blog is to document how "I" feel about things and the events that occur in my day to day life. Also, in doing so I provide an outlet for some of the negativity that can be quite crushing and keep my friends and family up to date with my life.

Rather than realize that certain actions have caused certain feelings to manifest and treat this as a simple report of those feelings, certain people choose to focus on the reporting of the events, well I'm not going to apologize for that, I will put down my thoughts as I see fit, and that does include the absurd dealings I have to have with all manner of people.

Including of course Jodies dad...who has the gall to mail Bina complaining about my blog.

Grow a pair of balls, if you have an issue with my blog, you need to contact me...though of course my response will be fairly predictable. Otherwise...you have no reason whatsoever to hassle my partner.

Jodie..you also need to learn that sometimes you have to listen to what other people say and its not always about you, you've done bad things that hurt us deeply, and good things that make us so very proud, you need to learn to focus on the things that make us proud.



edit...oh in his mail to Bina, Dad suggested that if you google Jodie and Flatulence (eh...why the hell would you??) then my blog is right at the top...riiiiiight!!!

I'm now VERY proud to say that if you also google "sanctimonious prick", it also takes you here as the top post...I can't tell you how much that made me giggle.


Ahthankyew

No comments: