Friday 18 December 2009

chilly

We got our 1st snows yesterday and temps have dropped to a staggering low -11c expected tonight.
But there's a least 1 "person" who's pleased about the snow



I got a nice pressy for my Birthday yesterday. When we were in town last weekend, we walked passed a posh art shop and I was quite taken with some mad sculptures I saw there.

Well..Bina took note and bought some for my Birthday...Next year, the weekend before my Birthday we need to go for a walk around the Ferrari garage.

btw..I have no idea who this barefaced fat bastard is in the photo playing with my art, but the dog looks familiar!




Ahthankyew

2 comments:

Guilty Col said...

Lol, what difference a goatee makes! I lost my 15 year questionable facial hair this year too. Smooth as a baby's bum.

Boring old Fart said...

it has to be said, its not the most flattering pose ever. But in the right light with the right filter and just the right exposure I can still pass for 39...I CAN!!!