Tuesday 25 May 2010

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Look at this....
Bina and I went into Breda today to have a look around the historic Breda Castle, which is now a Military Academy. Today was an open day and we had never been before so off we popped.

Surrounding the castle is a kind of moat, and it contains some frankly massive carp. But we spotted a small family of Grebes today, and Bina with her fancy new camera took a couple of quite brilliant pics.




These are awesome pics, especially the one with papa Grebe feeding one of the chicks on mums back. Quite excellent, its a shame the water was so mucky, but still.

As you can see I am up late again, the nerve twinges in my face had me up late last night, and sleeping in very late today so my sleep pattern is ruined, but not a problem as I am not planning to do much tomorrow :D (one joy of being on sick leave)

I've been tinkering with the new PC, setting things up and trying to get things organised....its not right yet....still feels odd.


Ahthankyew

No comments: